2009/12/25 Margus Männik <mar...@eol.ee>:

> I don't like small-sized bodies. Nikon D3x was quite perfect for me. OK, if
> it can't be K20D body, then let it be at least the digital version of Z-1p.
> K-7 is a bit too short from left.
> Megapixels... as long as there's enough pixels to fill A4 (8"x12") at
> 300dpi, I'm happy. It's APS-C body and there's no reason to increase the
> sensor density without end. If I really do need more, I still have my film
> bodies and possibility to use Imacon scanner. No digital camera can beat 'em
> :) If even that's not enough, I have also some 6x6 cameras.
> But that's just my point of view.
>
> BR, Margus

I'm exactly the opposite, the small size of the K-7 was the biggest
draw for me (although the Oly E-30 ended up being my choice due to
offering a better everyday zoom in the 14-54 II at a  significantly
lower package cost). I don't like today's oversized bodies, my
preferred size is that of a mid-sized AF film body(think Nikon F801s
or Minolta Maxxum 7) down to a mid-sized MF film body (Nikon FM2n)

--
M. Adam Maas
http://www.mawz.ca