Hi Steff: I love your set of pictures. I think I like the river otter who's underwater best. That's fun. I like fun. :-) Overall, I think you have a most excellent collection of pictures here, though I agree with Doug, just a tad too much center focus in some of the pictures. But you've caught the animals at excellent moments, and the colors look lovely. You should be very proud of your work here. And you're right, lots of "frolicking and prancing" that weekend :-). Cheers, Christine

----- Original Message ----- From: "Cotty" <cotty...@mac.com>
To: "pentax list" <PDML@pdml.net>
Sent: Sunday, December 27, 2009 1:24 PM
Subject: New GFM pics from Stefan

Well here's another job I've been meaning to do for months. When my son
Stefan attended GFM last May, he took lots of pics with the *ist Ds and
various lenses. On the way back across the Atlantic he was building a
website with iWeb. Hasn't quite got the finesse of a proper web building
app, but it certainly works.

I've imported it into my web app and put his pages up on my site - enjoy!

<http://www.cottysnaps.com/stef/index.html>

Disclaimer: somehow he managed to import his jpegs at minimal settings
so file sizes are small, with no links to larger pics at this time -
we'll start from scratch once I've given him the basics in Softpress Freeway.

He's not on the list, so if you want to email him direct he will welcome
any input!

strikers...@mac.com

--

Cheers,