Hi Bob: I think these are fantastic. The tones, light, and compositions are lovely (and Dickensian). The entire set is print-worthy to my eye; I'm sure the folks who keep archival material of the area would love to see these. Cheers, Christine

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bob W" <p...@web-options.com>
To: "'Pentax-Discuss Mail List'" <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Sunday, December 27, 2009 3:53 PM
Subject: The Christmas Dead

I spent Christmas in Yorkshire. We had snow on the ground for the first time in many years and it looked very Dickensian. On Christmas morning I went for
a walk on Christchurch Stray, just by my mother's house, and the local
church just after the morning service (which I missed, for the 52nd year in
a row...).

Being full of joy I have decided to relax my normally Talibanic rule of not
mucking about with pictures, and slapped on a bit of Aged Photo preset, to
up the Dickens quotient.

http://www.web-options.com/Christchurch/

Hope you enjoy them,
Bob