On Dec 28, 2009, at 1:48 PM, frank theriault wrote:

On Mon, Dec 28, 2009 at 1:50 PM, Ken Waller <kwal...@peoplepc.com> wrote:

Kenneth Waller
http://www.tinyurl.com/272u2f

----- Original Message ----- From: "Larry Colen" <l...@red4est.com>

Subject: Re: GESO here's one for Knarf

On Dec 28, 2009, at 8:41 AM, mike wilson wrote:

Bob W wrote:

This thread makes me think we should dedicate a month

of the P U

G to Bikes !

What say you>

+1 :)

+2

We'll just get all the cranks.

I spoke about this before.

This thread is now officially derailed.

Well then, let's shift to something else.

Tyred already? I thought you'd be pumped.

It's too difficult to frame them properly.

If I might be so braze-on, this is getting too campy, if we don't stem
 them soon, people will dropout.

Someone will probably tell us to pedal this elsewhere....

I'm sure eventually wheel have to.

That clinchers it, this topic is all sewn-up.

cheers,
frank