Bob W wrote:

Bloody hell that didn't take long. Must be that stout again.

Excellent.

Mystery solved.

The Propeller Revolution stout that I'm drinking tonight is 8% alcoholic content. I believe I'll have another. Not the

best stout
I've ever had - rather middling, I'd say - but a hell of a kick!

If that floats your boat, try to find Zywiec Porter. Like liquid licorice and 10%. Tetley's Imperial Russian stout is also 10% but like solid licorice. The Polish one comes in 500cc bottles, unlike the Tetley's 125cc....

Meantime have been doing a limited edition Smokey Bock the last few weeks
which is really, really nice. It's in that porter / stout spectrum of tastes
with a delicious wintry smokiness like an old London smog. It's 6.5% ABV so
a couple of them set you up nicely on a snowy evening.
http://rarebeerclub.beveragebistro.com/rbc_v03n03.html

"The document contains no data".

"Delicious smog" is a mental image I shall take to the grave.