Bruce Dayton wrote:

I have to chuckle...My oldest daughter and I were looking at camera
bodies just the other day - she will need something in addition to
what she has (an old *ist D) as she is starting to work on the
portrait/wedding scene a bit.  She saw the K-x stormtrooper version
and instantly fell in love.  That white one is her next goal to
procure.

That's just great! So she'll own a very fashionable camera (isn't that very nice for weddings?) and a hell of a photo tool, at a bargain price.

Dario