Thank you for your answer Mr J.P.Alling,
Could you change the Raw file in itself, changing the camera model for
instance, and be able to use the raw PEF file in Photoshop or Lightroom ? How
if it is possible? I can have access to the metadata using ExifTool but after
that, what do I do?
Gaetan Beauchamp