On Mon, Jan 4, 2010 at 11:08 AM, Bob Sullivan <rf.sulli...@gmail.com> wrote:
> This year she has a variety of students with learning problems.
> Until this year, she had a class of 3rd-4th graders with behavior disorders.
> You wouldn't want to take them on a charter.

Probably not. Last summer i had a male, about 20 or so, try and rip
off my first aid kit and body fluid kit form the front wall, and then
throw a bottle of water at my head, then try and open the door, all
this at 80Km and KPH.

The two assistants had a heck of a time calming him down.

They do deserve a lot of credit.

Dave

--
Documenting Life in Rural Ontario.