Happy New Year to All!

May your shutter be sprite (and focus sharp [*])!

[*] Not applied to Frank T. :-)
Void where not applicable.

Looking at high-ISO performance of K-7, I found a shot that I took
recently:
http://www.komkon.org/~igor/PHOTOS/Mixed-2009/_IR_1424-2.jpg

I thought it might be worth sharing here.

(It is processed in LR-2, with the noise surpressed.
The original was somewhat overexposed - but that what might have
helped to have lower noise:
http://www.komkon.org/~igor/PHOTOS/Mixed-2009/_IR_1424-3.jpg )

If somebody is interested in technicalities:
K-7, ISO 1600, 1/15 sec @ f/2.8 103 mm SMC 50-135mm, handheld.

Igor

PS. It is not intended for thorough analysis of the noise, -
if you want to see the original pixels - ~10MB JPG, - let me know via the
list or off the list, and I'll make the full resolution photos
available for some period of time.