----- Original Message ----- From: "Mark Roberts" <m...@robertstech.com>

David J Brooks wrote:

On Sun, Jan 3, 2010 at 6:42 PM, Mark Roberts <m...@robertstech.com> wrote:
http://www.robertstech.com/temp/

LOL. That would make a good entry in "something funny" at the Markham fair

That was a good area for signs. Here's another one, less than a mile
down the road from the first:
http://www.robertstech.com/temp/index.htm#second

I didn't get a picture of it, but today, when driving out to Genoa, Ill to see a friend, I drove by a barn that had the following painted on its road-side side for all to read: "The Bitch Is Gone Forever." I nearly spewed my tea all over the steering wheel and drove the car off the road. Couldn't believe what I had just seen! I asked my friend about it, but she hadn't any gossip about it to share, but, of course, she had seen it. I urged her to get the details. Cheers, Christine