I built one to use with the *ist-D and Ds to use an old Kalart shoulder stock, (mechanical trigger release). I had web page describing how but I's not up any longer. You might be able to find a Mamiya Cable adapter "RC-402" for not very much money. Used that a mini stereo plug from Radio Shack a short piece of 4 conductor telephone wire, and lots of hot glue. Yes it does work with the Bellows as well.