David Savage wrote:
I bet.

2010/1/7 William Robb <war...@gmail.com>:
That's how cold it is this morning.
Gads I hate winter.

Bill, in 3 more years, you'll be catching up to MY age, and I hate Winter, too. I grew up just south of Lake Erie, and got to know the "lake effect" snows. Drifts, packed snow/ice that stayed all Winter... that was then, middle third of the 20th century.

Then I moved to So Cal, where [Praise BE!] I see no snow or sub-freezing
weather.
That was back in '58, and it was the best move I ever made.

I once felt -33° in Iowa, but I was traveling thru. I kept going. :-D

Best to ya!

keith whaley