Same here, I was surprised to still see the fallen leaves !

Kenneth Waller
http://www.tinyurl.com/272u2f

----- Original Message ----- From: "David J Brooks" <pentko...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: PESO 2010 - 001, 003 - GDG

Thats lovely. Hard to believe fall colours when we are under 2' of snow.;-)

Dave

On Wed, Jan 6, 2010 at 9:48 PM, Godfrey DiGiorgi <ramar...@mac.com> wrote:
The Slow Time ...

http://godfreydigiorgi.posterous.com/the-slow-time

Comments always welcome, thanks for looking.

Godfrey
--
http://godfreydigiorgi.posterous.com

I have a few seats available for this weekend's workshop still!

January 9-10 :: Lightroom: Starting In The Middle
(Saturday 3-6pm, Sunday 11-5pm)

Offered at the Media Center, 900 San Antonio Road, Palo Alto, California,
USA
For more information and registration see the website
http://www.midpenmedia.org/
or call Dave Sorokach (650-494-8686) at the Media Center
or email me directly.