Dave - what a nice walk!

I'd have liked to taken it -- This is my fave from an emotional perspective..
http://www.caughtinmotion.com/2010-Stouffvillewalk-1/album/slides/CNR1-3992.html

Im a sucker for railroad tracks meandering away from me... When there was snow here, it was too cold for me to be out in it - maybe the storm we are
expecting tonight will give us a nice blanket in less severe cold.

ann

David J Brooks wrote:

Well, its about 22 degrees colder than it was New Years day, so what
better time to make a Geso of the walk in the snow yesterday.

http://www.caughtinmotion.com/2010-Stouffvillewalk-1/album/index.html

All with the K10D and DA F 50 Macro f2.8 and minor LR2 adjustments.

Dave