Smart is being able to figure out the answer to a question.

Wise is choosing the right question.

On 1/7/2010 8:32 PM, frank theriault wrote:
On Thu, Jan 7, 2010 at 8:15 PM, Tom C<caka...@gmail.com>  wrote:
I thought when I got older I would get smarter.  It seems I just get dumber.
As we get older we don't get smarter, we get "wiser".

I have no clue what the difference is, but it's what I tell my
children and it shuts them up for a while (which is why I say it).

cheers,
frank

--
{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang1033{\fonttbl{\f0\fnil\fcharset0 Courier
New;}}