Hi Brian: As you said, the gallery loads really quickly, and I took-a-look. Lovely stuff. What a trip! What an eye you have, from the pano to the up close--impressive. Favorite picks are below, know the whole gallery was great to see. Darrel looked as well, and we were both wowing over Black Kite--that would be my pick for the Annual. It's perfect to my eye. Cheers, Christine

Black Kite--I find this one very Annual Worthy, just stunning!
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1370864/eastwest/slides/_IGP4132j.html

Leaning Eucalypt--I love this for its uniqueness. One doesn't see trees like this very often.
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1370864/eastwest/slides/_IGP3138j.html

Inside Australia--Wonderful!
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1370864/eastwest/slides/_IGP4874j.html

Lockpicker--Playful & Fun!