From: Adam Maas
That should cover a D300, 6 lenses and a flash. The D300 performs very
similarly to the 7D.

But your bodies alone will pay for a 7D (LXen are still worth money).

I looked at a D300 in a pawn shop yesterday. Went in to look at chainsaws, kinda still hoping mine might someday show up.

Anyway, I looked at the cameras they had. They had a used D300 kit with battery grip & 28-200 zoom. Asking $2400. I just don't see it, but maybe there's someone out there willing to pay that much for it.

They also had a P30, but I didn't bother.