Gluten for punishment?

On 1/11/2010 1:45 PM, eckinator wrote:
my all-time favorite, despite all my whining about crappy Pentax AF is
the Canon T-90, I keep looking at them on eBay and have this
inexplicable urge to own one again

2010/1/11 eckinator<eckina...@gmail.com>:
uhm, well, I am not too well informed about the medium and large
format markets... new as in newly introduced, I can't think of one off
the top of my head, new as in still available new, the Nikon F6 hands
down
Cheers
Ecke