I've re-done the access limitations that have kept some people from
getting to the PDML Book upload page. I had quite a bout of intrusion
attempts for a while and I've had to make some very specific holes in
the security for Australia, NZ and a few other places. I'm probably
being paranoid because most are just attempts to detect *if* my site
has been compromised, but "better safe than sorry", as they say. (One
Russian site is still attempting to reach one of my php directories
2500 times a *day* even though they're getting "403: Access Denied"
messages very time!)

If you've had troubles in the past try
http://www.robertstech.com/pdmlbook/pdmlbook.php
and let me know if you're blocked.

I'm now keeping a file of whitelisted IP blocks so I hope to keep
things more consistent in the future.