On Jan 12, 2010, at 11:38 AM, Cotty wrote:

> On 12/1/10, P N Stenquist, discombobulated, unleashed:
>
>> Worked the show for the NY times: 13 hours yesterday and a few more
>> this morning. I was on-board as a writer, not a photographer, so I
>> carried only my Panasonic P&S, but a couple of my pics did make it
>> onto the web pages. You can see my posts from the show here: http://
>> wheels.blogs.nytimes.com/author/paul-stenquist/
>
> Nice copy Paul. 'The shark was shown in shades of grey with a crushed
> beer can in his yap.' made me chuckle.
>
> --

Thanks Cotty. It was stressful but fun.
The shark pic was one of my two. The other one was the Secretary of
Transportation at the podium. Don't know why they didn't white balance that
one, but they snatched it right out of my camera. I tweaked the shark pic
myself before turning it over to them.
Paul