On Fri, 15 Jan 2010 11:02:01 +0100
eckinator <eckina...@gmail.com> wrote:

> about the level: get a grid focusing screen instead - they don't cost
> that much but to help a lot more because you can try several reference
> lines in the viewfinder and not just level the camera realtive to
> gravity but level your composition relative to your view which may be
> totally different

I tend to twist the thing until I am happy with the viewfinder's take
on what i am shooting.  I do have a katzeye screen because i rarely
mount one of the AF lenses.

I thought I was being funny if true, I have had the level for quite a
few years and not used it.

--
"Love" is that condition in which the happiness of another person is
essential to your own... Jealousy is a disease, love is a healthy