Christine  Aguila wrote:

>Hi Tim:  There probably won't be a vernissage gathering.  The exhibit
>opening reception will be Friday, May 7th in the evening--starting around 6
>p.m. - 9:00 p.m.

Fine with me. I won't be able to get to Chicago until Friday anyway.
That's exam week for me and presents enough of a logistical challenge
already. But... I've spoken with my department chair and it looks as
if they'll be able to work my exam schedule to keep Friday and
Saturday clear for me. The joys of teaching at a small college! They'd
never have been able to move exams around for me at YSU.