Well, first off the Kiev 60 does not have a dark slide...that was probably
the Kiev 88 which is a Hassy clone.  The 60 is like a 35mm on steroids and
uses lenses compatible with the German Pentacon 6.  I have an older model
Kiev 6C with a 90mm Vega 12b f2.8 lens.  I think this lens is a copy of the
Zeiss Planar and is VERY sharp.  It is HEAVY and I prefer to use it on a tri
pod whenever practicable.  It is not a quick camera to use and I have had
occassional problems with frame overlapping.  Today I developed two roles of
Ilford Delta 100 shot in my Kiev and under the loupe the negs are VERY sharp
and contrasty.  Aftermarket Carl Zeiss Jena lenses are commonly available on
ebay for very moderate prices.  I find the TTL meter quite accurate.  On mine
the mirror does not return until the film is advanced.  For me, the biggest
aggrevation is that, on mine, the shutter release is on the front of the
camera body and is very touchy leading to alot of wasted exposures.  I think
the later models moved the release to the traditional top mounted location.
For the money there is nothing on the MF market that can touch it.  Unlike
some others here, I won't comment on what I don't have or have not used.

Jerry in Houston