On Jan 18, 2010, at 1:52 PM, Jack Davis wrote:

Don't let this get out, but we're getting rain driven by sustained winds to 33mph with gusts to 47mph. Yeah, I still live in CA.
Whereabouts are you?

For a while this morning, in the Santa Cruz mountains we had some real rain. It was probably falling at well over an inch per hour.

High temps in the 50'sF. Been gray, grim and foggy for the past several days with such conditions forecast for at least the next week.

Yeah, but the light is good for photographing flowers, the camellia in my yard started blooming today.

Ventured out two days ago and got a couple C- fog shots, but am keeping them to myself.
I'm so ready for better conditions.

I just went to a used car dealer and practiced in their showroom. I'm processing the photos now.

Jack