Yeah, I would be inclined to just get a new camera at this point.
Either the K-x for the low light or the K7.

--
Best regards,
Bruce

ps> Hi Ken,
ps> I might skip the repair and buy a K7. You should be able to get
ps> one for less than $1000 now. Keep the K20 as is as a backup camera
ps> that works only with a crop. Or fix the K20 and sell it for a bit
ps> more than you paid. I think you can still get $450. I got that
ps> much for my K10 about six months ago.
ps> Paul