Had the first Photoshop class of the semester here and it looks like I
have a fairly good group of students. Mostly Communications majors, it
seems. A few are into photography and one is a genuine enthusiast -
she's introducing me to the college photogaphy club and recommending
me as faculty advisor. Could be a lot of fun.

The department chair is enthusiastic about my idea to get them out
shooting photos themselves, rather than working with just downloaded
material.

So we're off and running...

--
Mark Roberts