G'day All.

I went for a bit of a wander around Fremantle with a few like minded
photography buffs for some location strobist style shooting. After
that we retired back to a friends studio for beer, pizza and studio
shenanigans. Here are a couple from the studio :

Little Bo Peep (AKA Jo, partner and frequent model for another
photograhper mate). This was just a quick grab shot while she was
playing around with the studios prop hat.

<http://www.flickr.com/photos/disavage/4295772460>

Direct link (~200kb)
<http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2746/4295772460_e599bbf5cf_o.jpg>
D700, AF-S 24-70mm f2.8 @ 24mm, 1/50 @ f4, ISO 100

And this is Nick, a mate & IMHO an awesome street photographer.

<http://www.flickr.com/photos/disavage/4295043359/>

Direct link (~115kb)
<http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2795/4295043359_e71d1ab9a5_o.jpg>
D700 AF-D 85mm f1.4, 1/125 @ f16, ISO 400

Both lit using an octobox. For Jo, above and slightly in front, camera
right. For Nick, directly above.

Enjoy.

Cheers,

Dave