ann sanfedele wrote:

>Daniel J. Matyola wrote:
>
>>Yes, I understood from the start that the exhibit would be a selection
>>on merit rather than all the submissions.  I just don't recall seeing
>>the checkbox on the form, or whether I checked it or not.
>>
>If I can find it you can :-)
>it is there... at the very bottom  - yellow text on red and a checky box

Next year I want to set up the page so it delivers an electric shock
to the viewer when their eyes pass over crucial parts like that.
Sadly, the technology isn't available in current browsers, but by
2011, who knows?

;-)

Seriously, if anyone overlooks something when submitting, just email
me with the correct data and I'll take care of it.