I went for a walk along the Hammonasset River this morning. Took the K20 a couple of FA Zooms and the Kalamar 500mm Mirror. I got these three shots

I might have overdone the contrast enhancement on this one

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1604247/PESO/PESO%20--%20greenswirl.html

The micro climate in this one is interesting, This is just twenty feet up slope from the river and at that juncture there was ice on this little stream.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1604247/PESO/PESO%20--%20ducksinarow.html

Last a visual joke with a sign, Kind of for Ann and Frank if they're reading...

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1604247/PESO/PESO%20--%20thinice.html

As usual comments are welcome but may be totally ignored.

--
{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang1033{\fonttbl{\f0\fnil\fcharset0 Courier
New;}}