Hi.

I was looking at your pictures this weekend and the layout was different from 
now. You have been busy, it seems. I always enjoy your pictures and looking 
forward for your paw.


Regards
Stig Vidar Hovland

________________________________________
Fra: [email protected] [[email protected]] på vegne av DagT 
[[email protected]]
Sendt: 24. januar 2010 22:00
Til: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Emne: PAW - and new web site

A few years ago a did have a PAW (picture-a-week) but gave it up.  Now, I´ve 
made a new web site and some more time. The kids are getting big and I got 
tired of the old web forum I used, www.foto.no

So, here´s the first PAW
http://www.thrane.name/page3/page7/files/page7-1002-full.html

and the web site is here:
http://www.thrane.name/

DagT


--
PDML Pentax-Discuss Mail List
[email protected]
http://pdml.net/mailman/listinfo/pdml_pdml.net
to UNSUBSCRIBE from the PDML, please visit the link directly above and follow 
the directions.
-- 
PDML Pentax-Discuss Mail List
[email protected]
http://pdml.net/mailman/listinfo/pdml_pdml.net
to UNSUBSCRIBE from the PDML, please visit the link directly above and follow 
the directions.

Reply via email to