From: "P. J. Alling"
For some reason that conjures up a particularly distrubing mental image.

It's all due to a seafood diet.  I see food and I eat it.

Really, I could probably lose weight if I could just find some willpower.

I never could meet the screening weight after they instituted that in the National Guard. Instead I always had to test out at a low enough body fat.

Plus, I could always pass my PT test. Kind of amazed me that some of the skinniest guys couldn't pass their PT test, but it was OK because they met the height and weight standards.

I was not overweight, I was just three inches too short.

According to a cardiologist they had come in and talk to those of us who perennially struggled to meet weight standards, there is an ideal weight if you want to live to get VERY old while retaining good health.

That ideal weight is whatever you weighed when you graduated high school - assuming you weren't bulked up to play football. I wasn't, I was too damn SKINNY! I would have to lose 75 pounds to meet that ideal.

My "goal" is 50 pounds. I'd be happy with that.