On Jan 29, 2010, at 7:05 PM, John Sessoms wrote:

From: paul stenquist
From: "P N Stenquist" <pnstenqu...@comcast.net>
As an addendum, "pleased" is as high as my lens meter
goes. I reserve "overly thrilled" for sex with nubile
virgins.
MARK!
You think I would have missed that one? I'm insulted!
(I have also never understood the fascination with "virgins".
If I were having some kind of medical procedure done, for
example, I wouldn't dream of requesting a doctor who's never
done the operation before...)
"Virgin" was used in a metaphorical sense here. It's a symbol for
young, pure, and beautiful. I don't really want one. Well, maybe just one.

I thought the magic number virgin-wise was supposed to be 73?

73 does seem to have originally meant "my love to you"
http://www.ac6v.com/73.htm#73