From: pdml-boun...@pdml.net [mailto:pdml-boun...@pdml.net] On Behalf Of
frank theriault
Sent: Tuesday, 19 January 2010 2:21 PM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Please Ignore Me

I just responded to several posts in the
Squirrel-turned-into-the-degrading-environment thread.  I shouldn't have
done so.

First of all, I didn't notice that the posts I responded to were a day old
and that in the interim lots has been said on the subject.

Second of all, why bother?  I have my position, others have theirs and this
will only end up being a shouting contest (in fact it's already
that) and no minds will have changed at the end of it all.

My apologies.  Please don't respond to my posts - if you do so before (or in
spite of) reading this I shall not respond.

Mea culpa.

I hang my head in shame.

I'm going to bed now.

cheers,