On 1/31/2010 8:30 AM, David J Brooks wrote:
I don't really want to dig out my old Epson.

Any one tried this thing

http://www.thesource.ca/estore/product.aspx?language=en-CA&catalog=Online&category=ComputerGadgets&product=4213006

The only review I was able to find of the thing didn't look promising, which is too bad, my brother gave me a similar device for Christmas. I haven't played with it much but it looks a lot like the ION with a different plastic face.

--
{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang1033{\fonttbl{\f0\fnil\fcharset0 Courier
New;}}