frank theriault wrote:

On Sat, Jan 30, 2010 at 7:21 AM, Mark Roberts <m...@robertstech.com> wrote:

I really like that first shot! And the photo of Annsan really captures
the quality of "Annsan-ness" :-)
Didn't you get any shots of her cat?
Yeah, I really like that first one a lot.
And that certainly is Ann "don't point that thing at me" San.
Nice to see ya, Ann!

cheers,
frank

ann replies:

Boris was given my permission to show the snap to the list... it was nice of him to ask... and I think it is a fun shot.... Yes, Frank - I was definitely in... nono, please no pictures, mode - kind of... I mean, I hope I look a bit better than that most of the time! I do want to point out that I made the head
band I was wearing - recently having resumed crochetting....
I showed Boris my pic of him and he pretty much nixed it - however, I didn't think it was much of a shot
either, so you don't get to see that...

It was a lousy day, weather wise... had a lovely visit, though - ending up at his friends' apt when it started to rain in earnest -. Boris's camera was water resistent, my "cantax" was not so I tucked it away. I met Boris and friends at B&H and headed uptown to get a cuppa something and a bit of a walk about I thought Boris was a bit more pressed for time than he was -- sorry I didn't get them down to my neighborhood and home... so, Mark, no - he didn't get to meet the fabulous Ashley. :-)

I have one shot from that afternoon on my camera (Peso later) but not of people... and
one shot I took with Boris's camera that I haven't seen yet....

I'm almost back to human though still a bit dopy from cold meds... but then... :-)

ann