Am aware fashion photography can skirt the borders of trivial, and many honoured members of this list dismiss it as such. But I highly recommend The September Issue for a highly entertaining 90min of viewing

Despite what I've read, Anna Wintour comes across as rather human and astute. She certainly seems to be able to pick the shots (although Grace must have a major role in the subediting). I especially like her daughter Bee, distancing herself from the fray, especially with that brilliant cut to the flamboyant Andre. And well done Patrick Demarchelier for rescuing the issue with the funny studio shot of the big bellied documentary cinematographer (a stereotype, I know). Always liked his work

--

der...@iinet.net.au
http://members.iinet.net.au/~derbyc