From: Sasha Sobol

http://decluttr.com/4323191136_white

critique is very welcome

I'm not sure what the subject is here. If it's the statue and the reflection, they don't really pop out for me.

If it's not the statue & reflection, they seem extraneous to me.

If it were my image, I'd crop closer on the left and bottom moving the statue & reflection closer to the lower left corner, keeping it as a verticle.

I'd also look for some way to make the statue & reflection pop out from the background a little more.