Derby's post about Magnum prints reminded me that I recently saw a
wonderful exhibit, "O Canada" at Toronto's Stephen Bulger Gallery on
Queen Street West.  It featured dozens of vintage prints from Bulger's
personal collection, generally themed around (as you might guess)
Canadian themes.  Surprisingly, there was even an Henri Cartier
Bresson print! (priced at a modest $7500, IIRC - and that's Canadian
funds!)

http://www.bulgergallery.com/dynamic/fr_exhibit_artist.asp?ExhibitID=208

If you're in Toronto over the next month (runs to February 27) I
highly recommend it.  I'm lucky enough to live about two blocks from
that gallery, so I'll be seeing it several more times.

cheers,
frank