Looking over this camera, I don't have any specific questions yet but As
some of you have said recently in a thread about complex cameras, you never
know what's lurking inside if you have not read the manual.

There are some scratches on the top and bottom, the paint is worn off the
back and the cover for the winder port is missing, but it seems to be
working alright now that I got some batteries in there.  I have not put film
in it yet though.

Cory Waters

Sorry if this is boring but I'm having Pentax fun and this IS the Pentax
list.