paul stenquist wrote:

>Sounds like a painful ordeal. Hope she feels better soon.

The sooner she feels better the sooner *I'll* feel better. Know what
I'm sayin? The old cliche about doctors making the worst patients is
true...

Seriously though, I've beaten myself up enough times in enough various
ways that I'm fully aware of how painful a break like this is. It
hurts just to look at it. Her surgeon says it'll take 6 months to heal
even with pins. Without, it would be at least twice as long and might
never heal properly. This is a nasty break.