> Not for me, but for Dr. Lisa and her broken wrist.
>
> When she came home yesterday even *I* could tell that it was
> going to need to be pinned back together. Quite ugly looking.
>
> Fortunately, since Lisa's specialty is bone tumors, she knows
> the orthopedic surgeons pretty well - not that she'll be seen
> by any of the ones at Children's Hospital! But they know who
> the best guys in rest of the Harvard Medical System are. Um,
> best guys and women - I think the surgeon who's doing Lisa's
> wrist is a woman.
>
> Big fun...

Best of luck! I've had 8 operations under GA, 6 of them in the last 14
years, and it's always rather nerve-wracking before you go in. Last time I
was being wheeled in it occurred to me that the anaesthetist looked and
sounded like Dr. Mengele, and the surgeon looked and sounded like Idi Amin.
Not the happiest of thoughts as you start to feel the drugs swooshing
around...

Bob