If Bill is coming out here, let me know when and I'll crash the party...

Christian

Tom C wrote:
I went to this fantastic seafood place in Annapolis today (Yellow
Fin).  Nice and good ambience, but great menu, wine list and of course
seafood (steaks as well).

This is just a stupid off the wall, inebriated idea, but does Delta
fly in to Regina? or somewhere near?  Because shortly I could possibly
trade in miles for a free flight and you could come spend a weekend in
Maryland/DC.

Just a thought...

Your Tom.