I found it interesting that the ipad has 1024-by-768-pixel resolution at 132
ppi. That's a high res monitor. I'd like one mainly for reading on airplanes
and in hotel rooms, but using it for photo storage and review would be nice as
well. However, I don't travel as much as I once did, so I can't really justify
it at the moment. I also want to wait for generation two. If the iphone is a
model for the rollout here, the next version of ipad will be a significant step
up.
Paul