> From: Larry Colen
>
> On Feb 5, 2010, at 2:41 AM, Steffen Zahn wrote:
>
> > Am 04.02.2010 22:30, schrieb John Sessoms:
> >> What is a reasonable price for a used K20D kit w/18-55 lens?
> >>
> >> Figure condition is = KEH EX.
> >>
> >> Is there a SIMPLE, easy way to find out the total cumulative shutter
> >> activations?
> >>
> > exiftool imgtmp/Winter10428.jpg  |   grep  'Shutter Count'
> > Shutter Count                   : 12246
>
> That's something I've been wondering about my cameras, and a nice easy
> way to check, thanks.
>
> K100:  42047
>
> K20:     34493

Only problem is I can't get the Windows version of exiftool to work either by
drag and drop or by command line.

I followed the instructions on the web site, but command line keeps telling me
it's not recognized as an application or batch file. Drag and drop opens a
command window but exits before I can read anything. Supposedly the -k switch
is supposed to keep it from doing that.

Double clicking the icon opens the command line, but all I get is the notes.
When I get to the end, it exits as well.