That's what I thought.

Kenneth Waller
http://www.tinyurl.com/272u2f

----- Original Message ----- From: "paul stenquist" <pnstenqu...@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: k100 viewfinder -- photos

What Charles said. Looks like you got some kind of fluid on there that wreaks havoc on plastic. Lacquer thinner would do that. I'm sure there are other things that could as well. Carbon tetrachloride perhaps? Probably dozens of other chemicals. But I don't think it could have happened without some chemical help.
Paul