Artur,

I think that, in this case, where there probably wasn't room to
spell out the words, the context makes the meaning perfectly
clear.  After all, you can always Read The Friendly Manual
(RTFM) if you are not sure.  We have had some messages here
where there was no clue in the context, in which case all we can
do is assume the widely accepted meaning.

I've never been too lazy to spell things out when I think there
may be doubt or confusion.  If a person's point is worth
communicating, it's worth being sure that everyone understands
what he, or she, meant.

Len
---

> Hmmm... perhaps producers should should be informed about
this, since they