On Feb 10, 2010, at 5:43 PM, Mark Roberts wrote:

Larry Colen wrote:

I got my prints back yesterday, and am quite happy with them.
Unfortunately, they're just a bit too big to fit in the 11x17 albums
that the local art store carries. Carrying them in one of those
portfolio cases works, but they are rather prone to getting
fingerprints on them.

Do people have any recommendations for something to carry and show
prints of this size?

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/563006-REG/Itoya_AD24_13_Art_Portfolio_Advantage_Book.html

Last time I looked at the Itoya books, the plastic sleeves had a kind of matte finish that dulled down the pics. Don't know if they've changed that. But the sleeves ruled the book out for me.
Paul