I didn't notice that the RAW update was for Aperture 3. That's not good, 15
months is a long wait. I remember when I got the K10D it took about 9 months or
so to get the update and when it did come it was part of a system wide OS
update so even an app like Preview would display DNG files. I thought that was
pretty nifty and in the meantime I just used Adobe.

I saw an article about the release which was saying that the face recognition
features were added to iPhoto last year and they wondered why Apple didn't put
them in Aperture then, too. A good question.

I completely agree about the interface. I put Lr on my Dad's machine but I
found it to be not nearly as intuitve as Aperture. I still would like to play
with it some more though. For now Aperture is more than enough.

-Brendan