It is almost certainly (a reproduction of?) an American primitive painting -
I didn't mean to suggest otherwise, just pointing out the resemblance to Las
Meninas (and Picasso's versions) which it might have triggered in your
picture memory. You might also be thinking about Picasso's Boy With A Dove.
<http://www.worldgallery.co.uk/art-print/Child-with-a-Dove,-1901-25639.html>