frank theriault wrote:
One sees the oddest things in my neighbourhood.  I won't tell you what
happened here, maybe you can figure it out from the photo:

http://knarfinthecity.blogspot.com/2010/02/curbside-service.html

I think I've got to throw my "no crop for 35mm film" rule out the
window.  I'm just finding that I "need" to do it more and more to get
pesky bits out of the edges of the frames.  This is cropped a bit at
the edges.  ;-(

Just got back a roll today;  taken with Leica CL, 40mm Summicron C, TriX.

Hope you enjoy!  Comments always welcome.

cheers,
frank

The regal lady got to me, but then I saw...is she wearing Crocs? Oh no

der...@iinet.net.au
http://members.iinet.net.au/~derbyc